Since 1950 the Dutch Association has been organising activities for the Dutch community in Hong Kong. Some of the events we organise are:
- Every first Thursday of the month we organise a gathering for the Dutch community.
- A coffee morning to welcome newcomers, twice a year.
- A black tie dinner to celebrate the birthday of HM King Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands.
- A comedy night with acts flown in especially from the Netherlands.
- A Dutch presence at the Stanley Dragon Boat Races.
- A “Sinterklaas” (Saint Nicholas) procession for children.
- An Easter egg hunt for children.
The Dutch Association is also the mouthpiece of the Dutch community in Hong Kong at large. We inform the community through e-mail newsletters, this website, our Facebook page and with the Hollandse Nieuwe – a quarterly glossy magazine. Membership is open to residents of the Hong Kong area who have a connection with the Netherlands. For more information about the Dutch Association in Hong Kong please contact one of our board members. For a listing of our upcoming events please see our events calendar.